Special Educational Needs and Disability Code of Practice: 0 to 25 years
Our SENCO is Mr D. Grest.
The SEND Reforms place a statutory requirement on schools from September 2014 to make information available to parents about how the school supports children and young people with SEN.
From September 2014
- No more statements will be issued by the Local Authority. Statements have been replaced by Education, Health and Care plans (EHC Plans) which can be used to support children from birth-25 years.
- School Action and School Action Plus have been replaced by one school based category of Need known as ‘Special Education Needs Support’ (SENS). All children are closely monitored, and their progress tracked each term. Those with SEN Support are additionally tracked by the SENCO.
- The Local Offer SPP [pdf 175KB]
- Accessibility Plan SPP [pdf 142KB]
- N E Lincs SENDIASS Poster [pdf 100KB]
- Access Audit - January 2013 [pdf 5MB]
- SPP - Disability Equality Scheme Action Plan Access Plan 2015-2016 [pdf 142KB]
- Autumn Newsletter 2016 [pdf 5MB]
- Spring Summer Newsletter 2017 [pdf 8MB]
- SEND policy - Amended Sept '17 [pdf 296KB]
- SEN Information Report (SIR) '17 - '18 [pdf 515KB]