Health & Wellbeing
St Peter’s C of E Primary is committed to promoting the health and wellbeing of our staff, pupils and their families. We know that when children and adults are healthy and happy at school, they can achieve more.
In February 2016 we were proud to be awarded our Bronze ‘Healthy Places Award’ in recognition of the work we have been doing to promote health and wellbeing in our school. We are currently working towards the Silver Award.
We will continue to deliver healthy lifestyle promotion on a range of topics including:
- Physical Activity
- Healthy Eating
- Mental & Emotional Wellbeing
- Alcohol & Substance Misuse
We have three members of staff who are trained Health Champions and who are available to offer support to individuals:
- Mrs Butters (Pupils)
- Mrs Salter (Families)
We have a Health & Wellbeing Group who meet regularly to discuss health and wellbeing related topics and campaigns. To get involved, or for more information, please speak to one of our Health Champions.
Please find below copies of the Health & Wellbeing newsletters that have been sent out to parent/carers.
- HPA Newsletter No1 [pdf 121KB]
- HPA Newsletter No2 [pdf 201KB]
- HPA Newsletter No3 [pdf 217KB]
- HPA Newsletter No4 [pdf 92KB]
- HPA Newsletter No5 [pdf 219KB]
- HPA Newsletter No6 [pdf 141KB]
- HPA Newsletter No7 [pdf 123KB]
- HPA Newsletter No8 [pdf 573KB]
- HPA Newsletter No9 [pdf 532KB]
- HPA Newsletter No10 [pdf 365KB]
- HPA Newsletter No11 [pdf 468KB]