Our school is committed to quality education and the development of high self-esteem. It is a school where every child achieves more than is ever expected. We recognise and celebrate that each individual is unique and understand that everyone has an important contribution to make to the world in which we live.
- To develop and maintain a secure, stimulating and challenging learning environment;
- To provide unique learning experiences within a broad, balanced and creative curriculum with equality of access;
- To ensure individual progress and high standards of achievement and attainment;
- To have high expectations and standards in every aspect of school life;
- To respond appropriately to the diverse needs of each individual and ensure that all members of the school community are valued and respected for their individual contribution;
- To develop confidence, competence and positive attitudes to learning;
- To develop perseverance, motivation and enthusiasm for life long learning;
- To foster high self-esteem, self-confidence and self-discipline;
- To develop mutual respect, positive relationships, tolerance and independence;
- To ensure that every child experiences rewards, praise and success;
- To foster the development of a reasoned set of attitudes, values and beliefs, and the confidence to apply them in everyday life;
- To encourage the development of spiritual, moral, social, cultural and aesthetic awareness and understanding;
- To work in partnership with parents, the community and all appropriate agencies to further improve standards and raise expectations and attainment;
- To be a self-evaluating school.